The FAFSA Form can be found by clicking this link. FAFSA Form
We offer our clients the option to file the FAFSA Form on their behalf for a fee, but the FAFSA form is free for those who want to do it themselves.
Tips for filling out the FAFSA:
- Do not miss filing deadlines
- 529 plans are parent assets even if the student is the beneficiary
- Use non-retirement assets when listing parent assets. Retirement accounts are not included
- The FAFSA form will specify which line/boxes are to be used when pulling information from your tax return
- We recommend marking "yes" to question 31-work study. You do not have to accept it.
- Some schools require a CSS profile and possibly their own specific school form. You still need to fill out the FAFSA.